BeYond The MaSk

BeYond The MaSk
To review this book or place an order, please click on the book or e-mail me at spawork12@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

ExcerpTs aBout GoD.....

For many years I struggled with a higher power. Inside I knew something was out there but what, I wondered? If there is a one true creator, how do I reach him, I thought.
Even though you may not believe in God, you have to ask yourself this one vital question,
"how is life working for me"?

Is it? Is it working for you the way it is? Has it turned out the way you've always wanted? Do you consider yourself a success, happy or content! What defines these 3 for you?

What can God do?

Can he make my life all better? Can he take away all the pain? Can he change the future and correct the things in my past? Can he help create a different way for me to look at things? Can he help me confront the struggles that lie ahead?

If you have ever thought about these questions, let me be the first to tell you, it's up to you. Nobody, can make you change unless you truly want that for your life!

My next question would be, "what do you have to lose"? If your life stinks now, would it stink more with God?

He says this "taste and see how good I am".